Atlas BT10 V8 Bipod
Atlas: We are Support
QR Picatinny (LW-17)
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
Picatinny 2 Screw Clamp
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly
This model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT10-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
- Height Range: 5–9" (6.32” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.36" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Weight: 11.0 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11"
|Product Line||Atlas Bipods|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.