Atlas PSR Bipod
Atlas: We are Support
The PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod came about as the Atlas was selected for the USSOCOM Sniper Rifle system. The PSR was in response to the testing feedback that we got from the Military. These changes include a non-rotational legs, fore and aft pivot limiting bosses and a 40% stronger Inner leg.
These improvements are combined with the standard features which include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position. Positional either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain.
QR Picatinny (LW-17)
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
This model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT10-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
- Height Range: Standard 5–9" (6.56” at 90°) Tall 6.2 -12.5" (8.30" at 90o)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: Standard 11.42 ounces approx, Tall 12.86 ounces approx
- Footprint: Standard 8–11" Tall 10-14.5"
|Product Line||Atlas Bipods|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.