Atlas Gen 2 CAL Bipod
Atlas: We are Support
The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature. With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc™ lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counter clockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc™ lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved.
QR Picatinny (LW-17)
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
Picatinny 2 Screw Clamp
Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly
This model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT10-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
- Height Range: Standard 4.75–9.0" (6.45” at 90°) | Tall 6.1 - 12.3” (8.2” at 90°)
- Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: Standard 12.87 ounces | Tall 14.5 ounces
- Footprint: Standard 9–12.5" | Tall 9.25-16.5”
|Product Line||Atlas Bipods|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.