It offers limitless mounting positions along the stock or chassis forend. It allowing easy relocation and mounting of the bipod or other arca accessories.
It is one of the thickest rails on the market, fabricated from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium to offer superior strength and durability without the weight.
Provides a flat stable and hard wearing surface for the forend, making it ideal for barricade shooting or resting on whatever you can find when hunting in the field, without damage to your stock.
Australian Made by MANAEL and Ignition Custom Engineering (Australia's leading precision and practical manufacturing gunsmiths) in Adelaide South Australia. Covered by the guarantee of local made quality and aftermarket service.
Included in the Box:
- Arca-swiss rail
- 3x M-lok nut & countersunk screw
- 3x Caphead screws
- 3x spiked T-nuts
The MANAEL Arca Swiss Rail features:
- Dovetail inlet along lengths to accommodate standard arca swiss mounted accessories.
- Compatible with standard arca swiss hardware.
- Fabricated from billet aircraft grade aluminium to be lightweight and highly corrosion resistant
- Length markers for shooter reference; easily remember optimum accessory location even with quick adjustments.
- Provides a flat stable and hard wearing surface for the forend, making it ideal for barricade shooting or resting on whatever you can find when hunting in the field, without damage to your stock.
- Convenient and easily adjustable mounting point for arca rail accessories such as bipod clamps and barricade stops.
- Infinite flexibility in where you place accessories.
- Easily fits to a tripod.
- Arcaswiss is a standard in mounting hardware, stemming from camera optic technology
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review