Steiner Nighthunter S35 Thermal Scope
Qualifies for Free Freight
Designed to operate in all conditions you could encounter in the field, Nighthunter delivers exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images in a reliable thermal optic.
Experience exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images with the Steiner S35 Nighthunter thermal riflescope, powered by Quantum Vision.
A perfect combination of a state-of-the-art thermal sensor, outstanding display quality and proprietary software. Quantum Vision technology, together with outstanding usability, handling and legendary ruggedness, creates a superb night hunting thermal riflescope.
Easily detect coyotes and pigs past 2,000 yards and recognize within 500 yards taking predator and invasive species control to the next level. Customize color output, including Amber and display settings to maximize eye comfort on long nights behind the scope.
- The Sharpest Thermal Images
- Real-time Imagery: Fast and smooth automatic calibration
- Clear Pictures of Moving Targets
- Wherever - Whenever: Steiner high-speed software
- See While Others Guess: High contrast and outstanding sensitivity
- Customizable Output: Various modes and color palettes
- Optimal Visibility - in any Light Condition: High quality OLED display
- Comfortable Observation: 1024x768 Resolution
|Type of Optic||Thermal|
|Objective Lens Diameter||35mm|
|Field of View||12.5-9.4m @ 100m|
|Sensor Type||640x512 pix @ 12μm (NETD ²50mK)|
|Display Type||1024x768 OLED|
|Sub Type||Thermal Rifle Scope|
The Nighthunter H35 thermal is covered by the Steiner 2 year warranty and Steiner will repair or replace your product if it is defective. Do not disassemble the thermal imager as this will void the warranty. Contact your nearest Steiner dealer for assistance.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.