Burris Thermal Handheld H35 v2
Burris’s New Gen 2 Thermal Handheld “H” series is a handheld thermal imaging monocular designed for professional hunters which comes in 2 variants, the H19 and H35.
With a class leading 400×300 12um sensor and 1280×960 color LCOS display, it provides image quality in any conditions.
At a high frame rate of 50Hz, Burris Handheld Monocular captures sharp thermal imaging throughout dynamic and rapid motion in distance. Allowing you to better track moving targets.
Other improvements include a revised User Interface, improved App Functionality and uprated IP67 protection against moisture and dust.
- Real-time video streaming and photo capture capability
- Remote control of numerous device settings
SENSOR RESOLUTION (CORE) 400X300 VOX SENSOR W/50HZ REFRESH RATE & 12µM PIXEL PITCH
- Next-gen IR imaging performance from new 12µm pixel pitch sensor allows high performance with smaller, lighter objective lenses
- Clear and crisp imaging with high performance 35mm F1.0 lens
Generous FOV for both models
- BTH35 v2 has an FOV of 7.8°x5.9°
- BTH19 v2 has an FOV of 14.4°x10.8° 3.
- Refreshed UI and menu system allow for intuitive navigation with support for 10 languages (English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Polish)
- All user touchpoints (Buttons, Focus Ring, Diopter Ring, Eye Cups) have been optimized to provide a more comfortable, natural-feeling product operation especially while wearing gloves
- Waterproof protection
- All handheld units include accessory M1913 Picatinny accessory rails
|Type of Optic
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Field of View (angle)
|7.8 x 5.9°
|400 x 300
|1280 x 960
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.