Burris Eliminator IV 4-16x50mm
SFP | Laser Range Finder
Qualifies for Free Freight
The new Eliminator IV offers more performance with extended range and enhanced ballistic software.
The new Eliminator IV offers more performance with extended range and enhanced ballistic software. Significantly extends the range and accuracy of your favorite rifle, with ranging capability out to 2,000 yards. It greatly increases the distance at which you can make an ethical shot.
A new onboard ballistics calculator offers more data and faster aiming solutions. Bluetooth laser activation has been added to make it easy to range your target. With a trophy in sight, there’s no need to fumble with smart phones and handheld range finders.
Feed the Eliminator IV your cartridge’s ballistic info and the scope calculates perfect holdover at your exact distance, estimates wind drift, then gives you a bright red dot of accuracy in seconds—all at the push of a button. Just aim, range and shoot. It’s that simple.
Four tools in one advanced optics including: precision optics, an internal digital inclinometer, smart dope card, and built-in laser range finder.
Included in the Box:
- Wireless Remote
- Mounting clamps for picatinny/weaver bases
- Cleaning cloth
- Scope caps
- Screw driver
- Remote battery
- Scope batteries
Combining four tools into one advanced optic. Eliminating problems, so you can focus on the shot.
- Precision Optic. All lenses are fully multi-coated for sharp, crisp, edge-to-edge clarity.
- Digital Inclinometer. An internal inclinometer delivers a precise aiming point for angled shots up to 45˚.
- Smart Dope Card. Simply program your cartridge and load into the Eliminator. The precise holdover is automatically determined.
- Laser Range Finder. Powerful, built-in laser rangefinder will instantly determine the distance to your target out to 2,000 yards.
- Improved ballistics calculator accommodates centerfire, rimfire, muzzleloader and slug gun loads
- Wireless Bluetooth remote for laser activation
- Proven X96 reticle displays a 10-mph wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range
- Mounts to any Weaver-style or Picatinny base. No rings required
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Field of View||33-9ft @ 100yds|
|Adjustement Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||27.5m to Infinity|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.