Aimpoint 9000L ACET Tech
The Aimpoint® 9000L is a full length sight that delivers extreme accuracy and quick target aquistion whether you are hunting wildboar, deer, moose, or bear.
The 9000L is primarily designed for rifles with standard or magnum-length actions. This optic gives you the standard Aimpoint effectiveness and reliability at a lower cost.The Aimpoint 9000L can handle the most extreme hunting conditions. It has the same base construction as the battle proven Comp-series with an extended long rear tube for 2 ring mounting solutions. It is available in 2 and 4 MOA dot size.
The 9000L is an optic with a proven high quality at an affordable price.
2 MOA Version / 4 MOA Version - Red Dot Reflex Sight
- 2 MOA or 4 MOA Version Available
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation on one battery
- 10 position rotary intensity adjustment
- Weight 230 g (8.1 oz) sight only
- Submersible to 5 meters (15 feet)
- Ideal for use on rifles with standard to magnum actions
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2, and 4 MOA)
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30 mm ring mounting systems
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness at an incredible value
|Type of Optic
|2L76 or DL1/3N
|2 MOA;4 MOA;Red
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.