Aimpoint Hunter H34S 2MOA
or 4 payments of $371.50 with Info
Qualifies for Free Freight
The sleek and modern design of the Aimpoint H34S makes this sight the perfect choice for compact or lightweight firearms.
The sleek design of the Aimpoint® Hunter H34S makes this sight the perfect choice for compact or lightweight firearms.
The H34S is ideal for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as semi-automatic rifles, combination rifles, drilling and magnum handguns. The features include a 34mm tube, multi-coated 47mm objective lens, and a precise 2 MOA red dot. It can be mounted using any standard 34 mm rings. With digital push button intensity settings the H34S is rugged and reliable, for increased confidence in the harshest of elements. Now with transparent rear and front flip-up covers included.
The Hunter H34S is a premium optic solution and provides an advantage for hunters looking to increase target acquisition speed and accuracy in the field.
Included in the Box:
front and rear transparent flip-up lens covers are included as standard
2 MOA - Red Dot Reflex Sight
- 2 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation on one battery
- 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment
- Weight 253 g (8.9 oz) sight only
- Submersible to 1 meter (3 feet)
- Ideal for use on rifles with short or standard actions
- For the hunter who wants something extra, with 34 mm housing you get a very open view through the sight
- Multi-coated 39 mm objective lens
- 2-ring mount configuration
- Silent digital push button intensity adjustment for ease of use in the field while wearing gloves
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness
|Type of Optic||Reflex Sight|
|Adjustement Graduation||.2 MRAD|
|Dot Size/Colour||2 MOA;Red|
|Sub Type||Red Dots|
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.