Steiner Wildlife 10.5x28
The 10.5x magnification provides that little bit of extra power for extremely detailed observations in nature. The light transmission in poor weather conditions or at dusk is simply outstanding and will impress in every condition.
- Ideal for hiking and climbing due to compact & lightweight design
- Sharp, high definition images with superb resolution
- Built to resist the most adverse conditions
The compact lightweight design combined with Steiner legendary quality makes the new Wildlife binoculars ideal for mountaineering, climbing or trekking.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Ergonomic Eyecups made of skin-friendly, non-ageing silicone provide observation comfort and protection against incident light and draught. Simply folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 2 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- High-end accessories With case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||28mm|
|Field of View||88m @ 1000m|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.