Leica Ultravid 10x25
The compact Ultravid binoculars are the perfect companion for demanding observers on long tours requiring lightweight luggage. Hardly bigger than a first aid kit, you barely notice them in your luggage and convince thanks to their very compact format, the non-slip focusing wheel and impressive optical quality. Brilliant images with high contrast and crisp sharpness and outstanding stray-light suppression make these binoculars unique in their class. The deliver brighter and sharper images than many other binoculars using the same lens size, putting them in the upper range of the Leica Ultravid class. Dioptres are adjusted with the press of a button and thanks to a double joint, you can fold them and will barely notice them in your luggage - a truly remarkable result.
- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- HighLux Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- HDC and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- Fogproof and Submersible to 5 Meters
- Closed-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Chassis
- Matte-Black Rubber Armor or Leathered Finish
- Low-Profile Center Focusing Wheel
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Compact and Lightweight
Included in the Box:
woven fabric carrying strap, eyepiece caps,
cordura case (Black Rubber, Silverline) / leather case (Blackline)
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Field of View||90m @ 1000m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.