Leica Magnus 1.8-12x50i
30mm | SFP
Qualifies for Free Freight
Thanks to its compact dimensions and a large, 50 mm objective lens, it is an extremely versatile riflescope for hunting from blinds and when stalking.
Thanks to its compact dimensions and a large, 50 mm objective lens, it is an extremely versatile riflescope for hunting from blinds and when stalking. Its outstanding zoom factor and a minimum magnification of 1.8x also make it the ideal choice for driven hunts. This riflescope is perfect for users for whom a 56 mm is too large but the light gathering ability of a 42 mm seems too low. It unites advantages such as a compact construction, versatile use, very easy mounting and first-class optics. For instance, the combination of minimal vignetting and the large, effective diameter of its objective lens, provides exceptional light-gathering ability and the highest, outstanding transmission value of around 92% ensure optimum identification up to the last minutes of shooting light. The large field of view provides a better overview and hence a faster sight.
- Leica rapid reticle adjustment BDC (Bullet Drop Compensator)
- Crosshair thickness: 0.5 cm
- Distance between horizontal posts: 140 cm
- Use: universal hunting reticle for a precise shot
- Bright images with excellent contrast even in poor lighting conditions thanks to 50 mm lens diameter and excellent transmission
- Universal magnification range of 1.8-12-fold, from driven hunting to raised hide and stalking
- Generous field of view, up to 6.7-fold zoom
- Outstanding ergonomics and intuitive handling - even when wearing gloves
Included in the Box:
Riflescope, ZF protective caps for eyepiece/lens, battery (CR 2032), cleaning tissue
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Field of View
|22.5-3.7m @ 100m
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.