The Burris Veracity in 5-25x50mm size is designed to push the limits of long-range hunting, and to pull double duty in long range target and precision rifle shooting. It's perfect for varmint hunting and any other very long range hunting where pinpoint accuracy becomes critical.
Versions are available with SCR or Ballistic E1 FFP reticle, and with the MAD Knob option, which allows easy changes from capped hunting knobs to exposed tactical style. Model #200650 ships with both the covered and exposed elevation caps. Other knobs are available from Burris. Custom etched knobs are also available from Burris.
- Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters
- Its Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP Varmint reticle provides a precise platform for measuring distance and determining target size; it provides MOA tick marks across the horizontal crosshair and across the upper portion of the vertical crosshair
- Trajectory compensation has been calculated out to 700 yds.; wind dots represent a 10 m.p.h. wind adjustment at every hash mark below the vertical center point
- The MOA SCR Reticle increases detailed precision for long-range use. Reticle subtensions provide detail and features without adding clutter and distraction.
- Multi-turn target knobs offer up to 15 MOA of adjustment per rotation
- The 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Versatile 5-times zoom system provides a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting
- Reticle features are useful for determining target size and distance to the target, and for trajectory compensation at multiple magnification settings
- Progressively Thick Crosshairs (PTC) are very fine in the center and progressively thicker away from the center, for ultra-fast target engagement in low light at close ranges; effective at any magnification
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs allow a quick, easy return to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustment matches the reticle’s MOA measurement system; adjustment is accurate, repeatable, fast, and easy
- Ergonomic side focus allows for easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Objective Lens Diameter
||89 - 108 mm
|Field of View
||21-4.3ft @ 91m
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
||46m to Infinity
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warrantyª. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
- No repair or replacement charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt needed
- No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review