Burris Signature HD 12x50
The premium binocular in the Burris lineup, the Signature HD Binoculars offer high-performance HD lenses and BaK-4 prisms that produce sharper images and edge-to-edge clarity. The multi-coated lenses create maximum light transmission and reduce any glare when viewing in harsh conditions. 12x magnification is the best choice for wide open country and terrain and larger 50mm objective gathers more light for better detail in low light.
It's All About the Glass
HD lenses and BaK-4 prisms. It maximizes the amount of light getting to your eyes. Indexed matched lenses eliminate color aberrations, and give true color.
Signature HD Binoculars come in your choice of 8x42, 10x42 or 12x50. Match the size to exactly what best suits your needs: wider field of view, or the ability to get closer.
Includes carry bag, neoprene neck strap, lens covers, cleaning cloth. And a Lifetime Warranty!
Ready for your adventures
Nitrogen filled and sealed, so they're waterproof and won't fog. And designed to same impact standards as our riflescopes, to stand up to anything you - or nature - throws at them
Signature HD Binoculars Features
- Made of Bak-4 glass for optimum resolution
- Phase Correct coated for optimum color fidelity
- Dielectric Coated for maximum light transmission
- HD precision ground optical glass for high light transmission, less glare, excellent resolution, and edge-to-edge clarity
- Hi-Lume Index-matched fully multi-coated for optimum resolution, light transmission and glare omission
- Ultra-rugged body
- Robust metal eyecups for unusual ruggedness
- Open bridge design for light weight and very comfortable handling
- Durable carrying case and neoprene neck strap for all-day comfort
- Rubber armored with unique no-slip texturing
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fog-proof performance even in harsh weather extremes
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||4|
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warrantyª. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
- No repair or replacement charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt needed
- No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.