Steiner LRF 1700 10x30
Hunters prefer Steiner porro prism binoculars for their enhanced three-dimensional depth perception and military-grade toughness. When combined with a fast, accurate laser rangefinder, they quickly become a trusted and practical additional to your hunting gear. Quickly and easily find your target and accurately range out to 1,700 yards without juggling multiple optics.
The LRF 1700 8x30 is surprisingly compact, lightweight and easy to use. It will quickly become a trusted and practical additional to your hunting gear.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Sports-Auto-Focus Focus each eyepiece to your vision once, and then count on razor-sharp images from 20 meters to infinity. Clearly have the ability to determine your trophy of a lifetime no matter the darkness.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- ErgoFlex eyecups made of non irritating and non-ageing silicone, which provides a naturally comfortable feeling on the eyes and can also be adjusted three ways by simply folding it over: ergonomic shape, cylindrical classic setting and folded over for use with eyeglasses
- Nano-Protection Always a clear view by the protective, hydrophobic coating on the lenses that makes water sheeting off and dirt, dust, snow are repellent for easy cleaning and clear view.
- Exact rangefinding up to 1700 m using laser technology. Calculate precise distances directly while observing anywhere, even when estimates are challenging and inaccurate.
- Nonoise & Comfort Use Are optimised for silent and intiutive operation. NBR-Rubber armouring particularly on the protruding operating elements ensure effective sound absorption. Especially good grip characteristics guarantee secure handling even with gloves.
- Legendary ruggendness Throuh durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing that withstands 11G of impact, Floating Prism System that uses flexible silicon to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage, Water Pressure Proofness up to 5 m, Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between –40 °C to +80 °C and the protective, hydrophobic STEINER Nano-Protection on the lenses making water sheeting off and dirt, dust, snow are repellent for easy cleaning and clear view.
- High-end accessories with case, ClicLoc , carrying strap, rain protection cap, objective covers.
|Objective Lens Diameter||30mm|
|Field of View||108m @ 1000m|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||20|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.