Steiner Ranger 4 4-16x56 4A IR
30mm | SFP
The specialist for hunting in difficult lighting conditions and for long-range as well as high precision shots. A rifle scope, which has proven itself equally at the shooting range and in demanding hunting situations. Thanks to the large objective lens and high light transmission , it is also a specialist for night-time hunting.
- Steiner High-Contrast-Optics : Ensures fast, brilliant and high-contrast images with high edge-to-edge sharpness and outstanding detail recognition.
- Reliable and precise mechanics: Convinces with its repeatable and precise reticle adjustment. Illumination, side and elevation adjustment knobs are audible and tactile, providing intuitive operation for the user.
- Improved light transmission : Light transmission of more than 90%, ensuring reliably bright images, even under the darkest conditions at twilight.
The specialist for hunting in difficult lighting conditions and for long-range as well as high precision shots. A rifle scope, which has proven itself equally at the shooting range and in demanding hunting situations. Thanks to the large objective lens and high light transmission , it is also a specialist for night-time hunting. But thanks to the high magnification , it offers a very high resolution of detail. The buck can still be seen at over 100 metres away. In addition, wide, ultra-precise shots are also possible. Parallax adjustment from 50 m to infinity.
- High-contrast-optics provide bright, brillant views, clear images, edge-to-edge sharpness and delivers also an excellent resolution of detail.
- XL-Field of View and a safe eye distance of 9 cm for the utmost overview and saftey in any situation.
- Reliable mechanics provide accurate repetition and exact clicks. Precise diopter setting and non-slip, rubberized power ring.
- Extreme Ruggedness by highly resistant materials and precise, reliable construction give the riflescopes extreme shooting stability. Water Pressure Proofness up to 2 m even without cover caps on the turrets. Special sealing techniques make this possible. No dust, no dirt and no moisture can penetrate inside. Fogging or formation of condensation on the inside of the scope is completely eliminated by the STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling. Even temperature variations of -25 °C to +65 °C will not adversely affect the functionality and all moving parts can be operated.
- Elegant, lightweight and short design: one-piece tubes with matte, scratchproof hard anodized finish convince by a sleek middle part and soft intersections with smart radiuses. Small windage and elevation turrets.
|Objective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Field of View||10.0-2.5m@100m|
|Adjustement Graduation||.1 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||7.2 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||7.2 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting||50m to Infinity|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.