UTG 1-8x28 30mm MRC Scope, IE, BG4 Reticle, with Accu-Sync Rings
30mm I SFP - Inc Accusync Scope Offset Picatinny Mount
Qualifies for Free Freight
Built on TRUE STRENGTH® Platform and Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled for Shockproof, Fogproof, and Rainproof Performance. 30mm Tube with Best in Class Emerald Lens Coatings to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- Built on TRUE STRENGTH® Platform and Completely Sealed and Nitrogen Filled for Shockproof, Fogproof, and Rainproof Performance
- 30mm Tube with Best in Class Emerald Lens Coatings to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- BG4 Etched Glass Reticle, Designed to be Fast and Intuitive, Features Ballistic Drop Compensation and Rangefinder Markings Out to 600 yds with Ballistic Data Based on Common 5.56/.223 Loadings in Modern Sporting Rifles
- Premium Zero Lockable and Resettable Target Turrets with Precise 1/2 MOA per Click Adjustment
- Innovative EZ-TAP® Illumination Enhancing (IE®) System with Red/Green Dual-Color and 36 Multi-Color Mode to Accommodate All Weather/Light Conditions
- 1-Click Illumination Memory Feature Gets the User Right Back to the Color/Brightness Setting Last Used
- TactEdge® Angled Integral Sunshade Reduces Indirect Glare Coming Into the Lens Mitigating Lens Flare
- Complete with ACCU-SYNC® 30mm High Profile 34mm Offset Picatinny Ring Mount and Flip-up Lens Covers
- EU PAT. EP2520894,US PAT. 8437079
INNOVATIVE TRUE STRENGTH TS PLATFORM
HISTORY, DEVELOPMENT, & TECHNOLOGY
TS, as in True Strength®, is the signature scope construction platform of Leapers UTG® optics. As the name suggests, no matter if it's a full size or compact scope, magnifier or dot sight, we aim to achieve the highest dependability starting at the heart of our scopes' structure. The research and development of this innovative structure was initiated in 2001 and in 2002 the first TS Platform scope was put into mass production. With our continuous testing, verification, and multiple rounds of improvement, we started promoting and selling TS optics on a global scale in 2005. Today, all our optics are built on the tough TS Platform to include a one-piece integral aluminum main tube, meticulously placed reinforcements at key structural points, and nitrogen purging to achieve optimal rainproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance even in the most challenging of scenarios. This superior TS Platform has even been adopted into the lineup of UTG® laser products, giving them precise and secure adjustment.
SMART SPHERICAL STRUCTURE
- The Smart Spherical Structure is one of the most significant characteristics of the TS Platform.
- The erector tube is constrained via a ball and socket structural relationship, which provides the desirable flexibility to respond to windage and elevation adjustments and the optimal ability to hold zero under heavy recoil.
TRUE STRENGTH® PLATFORM
- Reduces and Absorbs Recoil, Alleviating Potential Loss of Zero
- Fully Tested on Both Air Rifles and Firearms
- TS Technology Implemented in Every Leapers Scope
ADVANCED RECOIL PROOF SYSTEM
- The Most Advanced and User-friendly Windage and Elevation Adjustment System with Innovative Design, Precision Components, and Disciplined Assembly
- UTG®'s Leaf Spring System is Made from a Special Heat Treated Beryllium Bronze Alloy to Maintain Reliable and Consistent Long Term Tension
- ACCUSHOT® Models Equipped with a Rugged Coil Erector Return Spring System For Improved Zero Hold Under Heavy Recoil and Greater Windage/Elevation Adjustment Range
IE 36-COLOR ILLUMINATION ENHANCING TECHNOLOGY
- Low profile illumination control housing with reinforced circuitry prevents intermittent reticle illumination enven under the heaviest of recoil
- Red & Green dual-color and 36 multi-color modes to accommodate all weather & light conditions
- 1-click illumination memory returns the user to the last color & brightness setting used
- Green low power consumption technology with automatic 1 hour shut-off
ETCHED GLASS BG4 RETICLE
The BG4 reticle is designed to be fast and intuitive to use and features ballistic drop compensation and range finder markings out to 600 yards. The ballistic data is based on common 5.56/.223 loadings in modern sporting rifles. The three tick posts draw the eye to the center for rapid acquisition at close range, while the drop compensation allows for rapid engagement of targets throughout the platform’s effective range.
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Field of View
|33.1-4.4m @ 100m
|Field of View (angle)
|Travel Per Rotation
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
|91.4m - 100y
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.