Leica Ultravid 10x32 HD-Plus
Built with the same materials and to the same precise specifications as the larger models, Leica's 10x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Binocular delivers bright and clear high-contrast images across the entire field of view with true color rendition and virtually zero distortion. The smaller objectives reduce the overall size and weight for better portability and less muscle strain during long-duration viewing sessions, while still delivering competent low-light performance. Helping to compensate for the distracting hand shake common with using 10x and greater optics, is a wide 67° apparent viewing angle. This allows the use of high-magnification binoculars without the need for stabilization equipment such as harnesses.
Included in the Box:
Contoured neoprene carrying strap, front lens caps, eyepiece caps, cordura case
- 10x magnification
- 32mm objective lens diameter
- Compact roof prism optical path
- SCHOTT HT glass increases light transmission, especially in the blue-violet band, improves color fidelity, and enhances low-light performance
- P40 and proprietary High Lux System (HLS) prism coatings
- High-temperature plasma lens coating depositing system for precise optical coating placement
- Phase-corrected prisms reduce chromatic aberration for enhanced color rendition
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant High Durable Coating (HDC) and hydrophobic AquaDura coating on outer lenses protect surfaces and cause water and oil to bead off lenses for easier cleaning and clearer vision in bad weather
- Wide 67° apparent angle of view
- 352' field of view at 1000 yards
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||32mm|
|Field of View||118m @ 1000m|
|Field of View (angle)||6.7°|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2m|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.