EGW Standard Picatinny Rail - Zastava M85 SA|0MOA
EGW Standard Picatinny rails have cross slots that run the full length of the rail, giving the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The cross slots have a valley down the center to save on weight, but are not optimal for mounting quick disconnect rings (throw lever), because most quick disconnect rings use a center recoil lug. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount, weighing in at 2-3oz on average. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. EGW‚Äôs one piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
Our standard scope mounts are perfect for a lightweight mounting option that ties the receiver together for more rigidity over two piece bases. These mounts are perfect options for almost any calibers, even up to magnums. We recommend using square cross lugs with all picatinny style rings.
- Mounting screws and allen wrench included
- This mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings
- Made in the USA
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Most models available in Silver (SIL) or Black (BLK). Black models are Type 2 Anodized
- Not suggested for use with Quick Release Rings
|Rings & Mounts
|Rails & Bases
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.