DFAT Gen II HD 37mm
Includes DFAT and Adaptor Rings
By increasing your parallax distance you can sometimes increase that focal distance. With proper lighting you can use your scope at maximum magnification. Perfect for in the house, in the garage or a small backyard. Use this device to practice different positions, balance points on the rifle, slung vs unslung, various support bag combinations. I have found the D.F.A.T to be extremely valuable in determining how small I can make my "wobble" with non-prone positions. Usually shooters can get a good idea of their abilities and improvements by dry firing on known "MOA" size targets.
The Gen 2 version of the DFAT has the aperture lens system held within a threaded aluminum sunshade. This is a very precise fit. Be sure to take care when fitting, as you do not want to cross thread your scope or the adapter.
The 37 DFAT HD Gen II has the aperture lens system held within a threaded aluminum sunshade, like other Gen 2 DFATs. However it's significant benefit is the glass lens is held in with a threaded retainer. It is possible to remove for cleaning if needed. This design provides a very secure fitment like lenses in a scope.
Another advantage of the 37mm Gen 2, is the smaller diameter allows one DFAT to fit more scopes without any barrel clearance issues.
Sizes 49-55mm ship with 1 adaptor ring. Sizes above 55mm with ship with a 37-55mm adaptor ring, and the 55-Selected Size adaptor ring.
Common Scope Fitments - Download sizing charts for more specific details
- Vortex Viper Gen II 3-15x44
- Steiner T5Xi 3-15x50
- Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50
- Vortex PST/HST 4-16x50/6-24x50
- Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50
- Athlon Argos BTR G1&2 6-24x50
- Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50
- Athlon Talos 6-24x50
- Athlon Midas 50mm Range
- Burris XTR II 50mm Range
- Burris Veracity 50mm Range
- Nightforce ATACR 4-16x50 F1
- Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52
- Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50
- Bushnell Elite Tactical, DMR, ERS, HDMR, XRS, XRSII 50mm Range
- Hendsoldt ZF 50mm Range
- IOR 4-14/6-24x50
- Nightforce NXS 3.5-15/5.5-22x50
- Trijicon AcuPont 5-20x50
- Zeiss Victory 3-12x56
- Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56
- Vortex Razor AMG 6-24x50
- Kahles K624i,K525i, K1050i
- Schmidt & Bender 56mm Sunshade
- Steiner M5Xi 5-25x56
- Steiner T5Xi 5-25x56
- Steiner T7Xi 4-28x56
- Tangent Theata TT525P
- Athlon Argos 56mm
- Element Titan 5-25x56
- Athlon Aeries 56mm
- Athlon Helos 56mm
- Athlon Midas 56mm
- Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56mm
- Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56
- Delta Stryker HD 4.5-30x56
- Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 (do not over tighten)
- Nightforce BEAST
- Nightforce NXS 5.5-22/8-32x56
- Nightforce SHV 4-14x56
- Leupod VX-5HD, Mark 5HD
- Revic PMR 4.5-28x56
- Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29x56
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.