Burris Droptine 8X42mm
Hunters have trusted Burris optics for over 40 years and the new Droptine binoculars continue the tradition of reliability, affordability and performance. Versatile enough for any style of hunting, they are big on performance but won’t slow you down.
8x magnification provides detail and a wide field-of-view.
Included in the Box:
- Neoprene Neck Strap
- Carry Case
The Burris Droptine Binocular line is designed to provide the ruggedness demanded by hunters and other extreme binocular users. Comfortable and lightweight enough for extended glassing, the easy-grip exterior rubber armouring makes them easy to hold, even in the wet conditions or with gloves.
Just like the Droptine line of riflescopes, the Droptine binoculars provide the performance you demand at a price point that won't make your eyes water.
- Made with BaK-4 prisms for optimum resolution
- Hi-Lume Index-matched fully multi-coated lenses for optimum resolution, light transmission and glare omission.
- Phase Correct coating for optimum color fidelity and true-to-life colors
- Dielectric Coated for maximum light transmission and bright images
- Rubber armored with unique no-slip texturing
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance even in harsh weather extremes
- Ultra-rugged body
- Robust metal eyecups for extreme ruggedness
- Durable carrying case and neoprene neck strap for all-day comfort.
- 5.6 x 4.8 x 2.0 inches
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Field of View||340 ft @ 1000yds|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2.14|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.