Aimpoint Micro H-2 2MOA
The Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
- Lightweight – 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers
- Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours of operation on one battery
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
- Available in 3 dot sizes (2, 4 and 6 MOA)
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
- Fully waterproof
- Stainless steel "helicoil" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
|Adjustement Graduation||.13 MRAD|
|Dot Size/Colour||2 MOA;Red|
|Sub Type||Red Dots|
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.