Aimpoint Acro P-1 3.5MOA (No Mount)
The Aimpoint® Acro P-1 is developed for use on pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small enclosed red dot system. It is the only sight in its size category fully tested for shock, vibration, temperature span and other environmental stress.
The Acro P-1 is the only professional grade enclosed system in its size on the market.
Tested with 20 000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category. The Acro P-1 can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons, and any area where a small red dot system is applicable.
A VARIETY OF MOUNTING SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE
The Acro P-1 can be used on a wide range of weapon platforms in combination with different mounting solutions developed especially for this small red dot optic.
Aimpoint solutions now available are:
- quick detachable mounts for Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail,
- a wide range of different adapter plates for optic ready pistols,
- and an adapter plate for Micro interface that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only professional grade fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- 3.5 MOA
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)
- Temperature span -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
|Adjustement Graduation||.17 MRAD|
|Dot Size/Colour||3.5 MOA;Red|
|Sub Type||Red Dots|
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.