Steiner Wildlife 8x24
The compact lightweight design combined with Steiner legendary quality makes the new Wildlife 8x24 ideal for mountaineering, climbing or trekking.
- Ideal for hiking and climbing due to compact & lightweight design
- Built to resist the most adverse conditions
- Sharp, high definition images with superb resolution
The compact lightweight design combined with Steiner legendary quality makes the new Wildlife binoculars ideal for mountaineering, climbing or trekking.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Ergonomic Eyecups made of skin-friendly, non-ageing silicone provide observation comfort and protection against incident light and draught. Simply folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 2 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- High-end accessories With case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap
|Type of Optic||Roof Prism|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Field of View||114m @ 1000m|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.