Aimpoint Micro S-1 6MOA
or 4 payments of $314.25 with Info
Qualifies for Free Freight
The Aimpoint® Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns.
The Aimpoint® Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns. The innovative carbon fiber reinforced mounting system positions the optic on the lowest possible optical axis - without adding unnecessary weight. The Micro S-1 sight attaches directly to the shotgun at any point along the ventilated rib, and interchangeable adapter plates are included to accommodate most popular shotgun rib sizes.
The Micro S-1 greatly enhances hit percentage for hunters, as well as on the sporting clays course. It provides a compact, low-profile optic for shotgun hunters. The big, bright 6 MOA red dot provides an optimal combination of target acquisition speed and visibility.
6 MOA - Red Dot Reflex Sight
with Integrated Shotgun Rib Mount
- 6 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation on one battery
- 12 intensity settings with higher maximum settings for bright sky conditions
- Lightweight - 100 g (3.5 oz) sight only
- Waterproof, lightweight, compact and fully enclosed protective housing
- Height of Optical Axis 14 mm (0.6 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Ultra -low integrated and carbon fiber reinforced rib mount - Interchangeable base plates included to accommodate most rib sizes (6-12mm)
- Versatile optic for all shotgun applications
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Ability to fully zero to customize point of impact
|Type of Optic||Reflex Sight|
|Adjustement Graduation||.13 MRAD|
|Dot Size/Colour||6 MOA;Red|
|Sub Type||Red Dots|
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.