Earmor M31 Electronic Hearing Protection
Now with improved headband
The EARMOR M31 is an activated electronic hearing protector that is very comfortable to wear. The new velcro headband allows for the optional upgrade of the M61 Headset Cover.
The EARMOR M31 is an activated electronic hearing protector, it can remove harmful noise and amplify environmental sounds, makes you focus your attention on your hunting and shooting, also ensure your hearing can be protected when a weapon is fired. Comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.
*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off.*
- Low profile cup design
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- EMI/RFI shielding increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Conformable ear cushions for a tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352 1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
|Sub Type||Hearing Protection|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.