Nightforce Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head
Lightweight, Multi-Purpose Tripod For Hunters, Hikers & Photographers
The Nightforce Carbon Fiber Tripod is a professional grade platform for cameras and optics that easily converts into a shooting rest, monopod, or even a set of trekking poles. A quick-release, universal locking plate on the tripod’s ball head keeps your spotting scope or camera securely in place while the panning handle permits smooth, controlled pans and tilts.
As a standard tripod, the Carbon Fiber Tripod has an impressive height range of 23” to 64”, giving it excellent all-around versatility. In low profile configuration, the Carbon Fiber Tripod drops down to just 9” above the ground, making it an excellent rifle rest or support for your spotting scope when shooting prone.
Need a set of hiking poles? Not a problem, just unscrew two of the CFT’s legs, adjust to the right height, and off you go! Legs can even be used as shooting sticks. Or screw the ball head into one of the Carbon Fiber Tripod’s removable legs for a monopod that adjusts from 19.5” to 67.5” tall!
- Carbon fiber construction gives superb combination of strength & light, easy-to-carry, weight
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs.
- Compact - only 18.5" high when fully collapsed
- Ball head supports up to 17.6 lbs.
- Spring hook in bottom of the middle rod lets you hang a pack or other weight to enhance tripod’s stability
- Twist locks keep legs extended exactly as far as you want them
- Comes with swappable rubber-tipped and spiked feet
With all its amenities, the multi-purpose Nightforce Carbon Fiber Tripod is a complete optics support system for the hunter, shooter, hiker, and photographer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.