MDT Tactical Picatinny Rail
MDT’s Scope Base Picatinny Rails are designed to make the mounting of your optics easier. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminIum, then hard-anodised black for a durable finish. The underside of the rails are profiled to allow the rail to be mounted flush on the receiver and to match the geometry of the ejection port. These rails are designed with a 20 MOA incline providing additional elevation adjustment from your scope*. A recoil lug has been integrated in the underside rail profile on models where the action’s design allows for this feature.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminIum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodised
- 20 MOA rail
- Integrated recoil lug**
- SA & LA options
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- Hardware included:
- #6-48 TORX screws (rail base drilled to accommodate #8-40 screws also)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.