MDT M-Lok Arca Rail
Securely attach your rifle to an ARCA mount with the MDT M-LOK ARCA Rail.
Arca Swiss adapters have become the standard for attaching rifles to tripods, bipods and support gear. Need to attach your MDT Chassis rifle to an ARCA interface? Use our M-LOK ARCA Rail.
The MDT M-LOK ARCA Rail is Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodised. Available as a standard, flat profile that can adapt to most M-LOK compatible surfaces or as an angled profile that is designed to match the underside profile of the MDT LSS-XL Gen2. Available in multiple lengths.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks and hand-guards, including the MDT ESS and LSS-XL Gen2
- Mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories
- 14 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles centre of gravity
- Solid M-Lok boss to withstand repeated recoil
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodised finish to stand up to repeated usage
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.