Kahles Helia TI 25
In every detail, HELIA TI thermal imaging devices are radically optimised for hunting. They combine intuitive, easy handling with excellent imaging performance. Not a button too many, none in the wrong place. Uncompromising simple and fast detection day and night.
- Radically simple and intuitive – with only 2 control buttons
- Excellent imaging performance with high detail resolution
- Ready to work in just 2 seconds
- Intelligent automatic display switch-on/-off with tilt and motion sensor
- Drop-proof, waterproof and ready for use in extreme temperatures
- Extra-long battery life – even at -20° Celsius
- Ergonomic, roll-proof design and perfectly placed controls
The intelligent display uses a tilt and motion sensor to automatically switch itself on and off, which avoids any distracting light output from the display and allows immediate reactivation without having to press a button.
This function also contributes to efficient energy management for the devices, allowing a very long battery life of up to 8 hours.
|Product Line||Helia TI|
|Type of Optic||Thermal|
|Magnification||1.7x Optical, 1x, 2x, 4x Digital|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Field of View||26m @ 100m|
|Field of View (angle)||14.88×11.19°|
|Display Type||1024 x 768|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.