Hikmicro Thunder Pro TQ50C Thermal Clip On Scope
HikMicro THUNDER Pro TQ50C Thermal Thermal Clip-on (Clip-on adaptors purchased seperately) has 640 × 512 thermal detector and 1024 × 768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
T-Vision App: Connect – Control – Stream
Connect your smartphone and take control of all features of the Thunder. The T-Vision app allows you to stream the output in real-time allowing you to share your viewpoint with a friend. You can also record images and video, optimise the colour profile, display settings and magnification all from the easy to use app.
● 640 × 512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD <35 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
● Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
● 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
● Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
● Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
● Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
● Observation distance up to 2600 m
|Field of View (angle)||8.8 -7°|
|Sensor Type||640x512 pix. @ 12 µm (NETD <35 mK)m|
|Display Type||1024x768 OLED|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.