HIKMICRO Gryphon GQ35L Thermal Fusion Monocular
The HIKMICRO GRYPHON GQ35L thermal fusion monocular combines the use of both visible light and invisible light to create an image that can be used in any environment. Equipped with a custom 640 × 512px 12um sensor, a stunning OLED display, a 35mm lens and a laser rangefinder, the HIKMICRO Gryphon takes thermal monoculars to a whole new level.
Sporting an in built Range Finder, accurate to +/- 1m over 600m, hot tracking, 6 colour pallets including Image Fusion, and integrated with the awesome T-Vision app over wifi. The custom designed thermal detector featuring a NETD of less than 35mkv provides a clear image even in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest, etc.
- 640 × 512resolution, high sensitivity detector, contract adjustment
- 3D DNR
- 35 mm lens
- Low-light-level detector
- 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 0.39 inch OLED display
- 1024 × 768 resolution
- Thermal, optical and fusion modes
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Built-in EMMC v5.1 Interface with large memory (16 GB), support picture snapshot and video
- Digital zoom
- Precision laser rangefinder
- Type-C Interface
- Control knob
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- 5 hours continuous running with CVBS and Wi-Fi hot spot function off (@25°C)
|Magnification||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Field of View (angle)||10.97 x 8.82°|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||3m|
|Sensor Type||640 x 512, 12μm <35 mK NETDm|
|Display Type||1024 x 768|
|Sub Type||Thermal Monocular|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.