HIKMICRO Gryphon GH35L Thermal Fusion Monocular
The HIKMICRO GRYPHON GH35L thermal fusion monocular combines the use of both visible light and invisible light to create an image that can be used in any environment. Equipped with a custom 384 × 288px 12um sensor, a stunning OLED display, a 35mm lens and a laser rangefinder, the HIKMICRO Gryphon takes thermal monoculars to a whole new level.
The HIKMICRO GRYPHON sports an in built Range Finder, accurate to +/- 1m over 600m, hot tracking, 6 colour pallets including Image Fusion, and integrated with the T-Vision app over wifi. The custom designed thermal detector featuring a NETD of less than 35mk provides a clear image even in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest, etc.
- 384 × 288 resolution, high sensitivity detector, contract adjustment
- 3D DNR
- 35 mm lens
- Low-light-level detector n 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 0.39 inch OLED display
- 1024 × 768 resolution
- Thermal, optical and fusion modes
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Built-in EMMC v5.1 Interface with large memory (16 GB), support picture snapshot and video
- Digital zoom
- Precision laser rangefinder
- Type-C Interface
- Control knob
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- 5 hours continuous running with CVBS and Wi-Fi hot spot function off (@25°C)
|Magnification||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Field of View (angle)||7.5 x 5.7°|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||3m|
|Sensor Type||384×288, 12 μm <35 mK NETDm|
|Sub Type||Thermal Monocular|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.