HikMicro DS-2TS16-35 Thermal Fusion Binoculars
The HikMicro TS16-35 handheld thermal & optical bi-spectrum binocular is equipped with ultra-low light optical detector, 640 × 512 thermal detector, 1024×768 OLED display and eyepiece with large field of view. The device can quickly discover and locate hiding objects even under extreme environment, such as smoke, fog, rain and snow. It can be widely applied to scenarios like patrol, law enforcement, search and rescue, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling and suspect capture. The HikMicro TS16-35 has a detection range of a human sized object of over 1000+ metres and 3000+ metres for a vehicle sized object.
- Thermal: 640 × 512@25fps, optical: 1280 × 960@25fps
- NETD < 40mk (@25°C,F#=1.0)
- DDE (Digital Detail Enhancement)
- 3D DNR, adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Ultra-low illumination (optical channel), B/W: 0.001 lux @ (F1.0 , AGC On )
- 0.39-inch OLED display
- Automatic OLED backlight
- Manual focus for thermal lens
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight (detail enhancement and target recognition)
- Video recording, replay, picture snapshot and search (capable to review the event on device)
- Wi-Fi hot spot, GPS, cursor display
- Up to 7 hours continuous running
|Field of View (angle)||17.7-14.2°|
|Sensor Type||640x512 pix. @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)|
|Display Type||1024x768 OLED|
|Sub Type||Thermal Binocular|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.