Aimpoint Micro T-1 4MOA (weaver mount)
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in a small package.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
Included in the Box:
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 contains the sight, a Picatinny mount and bikini rubber lens covers.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105 g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84 g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picaninny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- New ACET technology allows 50 000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
|Adjustement Graduation||.13 MRAD|
|Dot Size/Colour||4 MOA;Red|
|Sub Type||Red Dots|
Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.
Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use.Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.
The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.