Yukon Jaeger 1.5-6x42
T01i | 30mm
Qualifies for Free Freight
The Yukon Jaeger Riflescope offers a wide field of view and has an illuminated reticle for use in low light conditions.
Designed to withstand the recoil from high calibre rifles, in particular those that use .375 ammunition, this awesome scope can be installed on large-caliber rifled and smooth bore weapons and can be used with spring-piston air guns. The sturdy, reinforced body is also designed to accept the mounting of additional night vision and thermal clip on systems.
As you’d expect from a scope from the Yukon Jaegar range, this awesome optic is waterproof and nitrogen purged meaning that it can with stand heavy rain, damp conditions and rapid temperature change.
Included in the Box:
- Optical sight Yukon Jaeger
- Carrying case
- Lens cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Field of View (angle)||6°|
|Adjustement Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||130 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||130 MOA|
The package content of Yukon Advanced Optics¨ optical and optoelectronical devices includes a warranty card. The warranty card confirms that the Yukon Advanced Optics¨ product you purchased was supplied without defects and guarantees the repair of manufacturer defects during the warranty period provided, if the item has been used in accordance with the user manual. The Manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the moment of initial purchase or from the manufacturing date if there is no receipt to prove purchase.To avoid any problems, we recommend becoming familiar with the device's user manual.
The warranty does not cover any external damage to the device, its casing or adjustable parts' movements (i.e. smooth movement or rough movement). The manufacturer has the right to render the warranty null and void in the following cases:
- if the device has been modified or tampered with,
- if the device has been dropped or has marks of mechanical or chemical
- if the device has been tampered with by unauthorized repair,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of fire or natural disasters,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances getting inside,
- if the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed or is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial number).
In the event of activating the warranty repair service, please contact the distributor where the device was purchased or contact the national distributor in your country.
Any product returned under this warranty should be packaged in a sturdy, outside shipping carton, to prevent damage in transit.
In addition, it must be accompanied with the following items:
1. Letter with the detailed description of the arisen problem and indicating error conditions.
2. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
3. Return Shipping Information, including return address and contact person.
4. This Warranty Card filled in by the seller.
The manufacturer or national distributor is entitled to deny free warranty service if the mentioned above documents are incomplete or illegible. Please contact our service centre with any questions you might have at e-mail: email@example.com.
The warranty period for rechargeable batteries/units (including those included into the package) is one year.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.