This premium scope is complete with our HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, first focal plane designs, innovative LockDown Zero System turrets with zero stop and reset and an intuitive rotation counter for extreme long range shooting. Designed for today's common bolt action platforms, the TANGO6 5-30x56mm riflescope is the ideal solution for precision shooting, tactical engagements and long range hunting.
Offered in first focal plane with multiple, illuminated reticle options HellFire electronic-illuminated reticle system using advanced fiber-optic technology to vary the light intensity of the central aiming point in any light condition. HDX optics extra-low dispersion glass (LD) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance LockDown Zero System on the TANGO6 features a resettable zero, zero-stop and is lockable at any location
- LockDown Zero System stop-locking turrets allow the user not only to find the zero point of the scope, but to lock it in place. Rapid, precise return to zero.
- HellFire Reticle - Utilizes advanced fiber-optic technology to create and electronically illuminated reticle system capable of varying levels of intensity, from dim to bright - resulting in a clear, crisp aiming point no matter the situation.
- HellFire LevelPlex AutoLevel Reticle - This model features LevelPlex - an inclinometer-powered leveling display displayed right in the outer edges of the reticle of the scope. With LevelPlex, a user can instantly tell how level the scope is - down to one-half of a degree!
- HDX - Sig's proprietary methodology of using High Definition (HD) and High Transmission (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution optical performance and maximized light transmission.
- MOTAC - Motion-sensing technology immediately powers up illumination when motion is detected, and powers it down when it does not - saving battery life and ensuring power is there when needed.
- Stealth ID - the industrial design of Sig Electro-Optics is based on their legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up shape and pattern of the optic.
- Spectracoat - Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings minimize reflection across the spectrum of visible light, while still permitting maximum light transmission through the scope
- LensArmor - Getting the most durability out of the scope via this abrasion-resistant lens coating, to ensure your optic stays crisp, clear, and bright.
- LenShield - Sig's proprietary Mil-Spec coating that sheds water, oil, and other undesirables to ensure a clear and unobstructed sight image at all times.
- Sig Optics Infinite Guarantee - They're guaranteed forever - an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required. Period.
|Objective Lens Diameter
||MRAD Milling Reticle
|Field of View
||18.9 - 3.3' @ 100 yards
|Travel Per Rotation
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review