Pulsar DN Cover Ring Adapters
DN Cover Ring Adapters are special mounting units, that enable installation of Core FXQ attachments in front of the objectives of day optic devices (riflescopes, spotting scopes and binoculars).
Adapters are supplied with a set of insert rings (the choice of the insert ring is defined by the outer diameter of the objectives housing of optic device). After installation the adapter stays constantly on the objective of optic device which allows installing the thermal or digital attachment in front of the objective swiftly. During the day when the attachment is not used, adapter serves as the mount for the protective cover (included in the package), which protects the optics of day riflescope.
|Type||Night Optic Accessories|
The package content of Pulsar¨ optoelectronical devices includes a warranty card. The warranty card confirms that the Pulsar¨ product you purchased was supplied without defects and is fully operational. It guarantees the repair of manufacturer defects during the warranty period provided, if the item has been used in accordance with the user manual. The Manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the moment of initial purchase or from the manufacturing date if there is no receipt to prove purchase.To avoid any problems, we recommend becoming familiar with the device's user manual.
The warranty does not cover any external damage to the device, its casing or adjustable parts' movements (i.e. smooth movement or rough movement). The manufacturer has the right to render the warranty null and void in the following cases:
- if the device has been modified or tampered with,
- if the device has been dropped or has marks of mechanical or chemical
- if the device has been tampered with by unauthorized repair,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of fire or natural disasters,
- if the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances getting inside,
- if the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed or is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial number).
In the event of activating the warranty repair service, please contact the distributor where the device was purchased or contact the national distributor Pulsar¨ in your country.
Any product returned under warranty should be packaged in a sturdy, outside shipping carton, to prevent damage in transit.
In addition, it must be accompanied with the following items:
1. Letter with the detailed description of the arisen problem and indicating error conditions.
2. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
3. Return Shipping Information, including return address and contact person.
4. Warranty Card filled in by the seller.
Please contact our service centre with any questions you might have at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The period of time during which the company provides repair service for the products on the market is five years from the day of sale or if it's impossible to define, from the date of production.
During this period the manufacturer provides both warranty and non-warranty service for your product.
The warranty period for rechargeable batteries/units (including those included into the package) is one year.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scoped Out users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.